Friday, April 12, 2013

DREAMING OF DRESSING HIM

1. Baby Gap >> 2. Baby Gap >> 3. Candy Kirby >> 4. H&M >> 5. Dot Dot Smile >> 6. H&M >> 7. Mason and the Tambourine >> 8. Target >> 9. Thief and Bandit 

Most days you can find me dreaming of dressing my little man. Once I found out I was having a boy my search for baby boy designers and trends was in full swing. There are so many options out there, but as I began looking it became clear to me how he would be styled. 

Just like his DNA, it is a blend of  the husband and I's styles. Typical baby patterns and colors just don't excite me when it comes to his nursery or his fashion. I usually say, if I or my husband wouldn't want to wear it than neither should my little one. 

All that to say, above are a few items/designers/shops I recommend checking out. 

What are your favorite designers or shops for little ones?
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment