Wednesday, January 30, 2013

MUNSTER DONUT


I want to remember everything about this season of my life. I want to remember the frustrations of it and the moments I'm aware of how truly blessed I am. So why munster donut? Because its the cutest little donut shop. But really, it is this sweet little baby inside me that makes me crave a chocolate long john and a small cup of coffee with creme and sugar from munster donut. And the husband who takes me there to indulge every so often. What sweeter way to remember these moments than to capture them with my lens. 

I hope you remember to capture the little things...
Joanna

10 comments:

  1. What lovely photos, and a great way to remember some little fun times. And I must say that donut looks pretty darn yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! Their donuts are the best :)

      Delete
  2. You're inspiring me to get my camera out a little more and capture more family time <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad I could inspire you! Can't wait to see more pictures of your little ones...

      Delete
  3. One of my goals was to start carrying my camera around more, I need more snapshots like these. Love the back of your shoes, so much fun!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so great! What a cute little shop and donuts are allways a good idea, right ;-)!

    Love from the Netherlands!
    xo Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made this donut shop looks so warm and charming. And now I am also craving a few chocolate donuts. Thanks for sharing! Your photos appear to capture the life of the shop perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That was such a sweet compliment :)

      Delete
  6. Best donuts ever! Cole and I love the blue frosted ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE this post...these photos...the story

    ReplyDelete